Monday, September 24, 2012

About Me

Hello,

I am currently finnishing up my MBA program. I was pursuing  a Master in Accounting, but I found that the MBA will give me a wider view of the business world.

It is my fisrt time blogging, and it comes at the right moment, because my work place  just started its own blog.

For many years, I have been using a lot of information from blogs. I find blogs are very useful, but I did not have enough motivation to start blogging.

I hope that this blog will not be my last, and I hope to find the blogging passion that many people have all over the internet.

I think, it will a be a great tool to stay current in our respective field of studies or career. Also, for someone like me who is weak with typing, blogging will certainly increase my typing speed.

That's all about me so far. Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment